Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yes, I work at Trader Joe's in the wine section at the Ventura, CA store.  The purpose of my blog is to offer insights to really cool wines at TJ's that offer exceptional value.  Also, as a real wine guy, I travel to the Santa Ynez wine country a couple of times each month and will share my more memorable experiences with you.  I am in the process of visiting most of the wineries in Santa Barbara County and will share with you, my favorites, with details as to what makes each special and worthy of a visit.  

Also, I write a monthly wine newsletter for our store and will share those with you.  I try to make them entertaining, informative, and educational.  

I'd love to get feedback from any readers, so let's get this thing going!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home