Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SUPER HOT WINE TIP

Please note that this is a SUPER hot wine tip, not just the regular run-of-the-mill wine tip.  Get to your local Trader Joe's and grab as many bottles of the Rendition 2009 Zinfandel at $8.99 a bottle that you can carry.  This Alexander Valley wine blew me off the charts.  My wife and I shared a bottle last night and it was an OMG experience.  I returned today to TJ's and bought 18 more bottles (a case just didn't seem sufficient).  I also told our wine order guy to get as many cases of this as possible cuz I'm gonna sell every bottle we can get.  If he gets enough, we'll make more money than Microsoft in this next quarter.

Good luck!  Now go and get your share before it's all gone.  You know how it is a TJ's, they tease and then take away.

Tom da Wine Guy

"Excess on occasion is exhilarating.  It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit."  -Somerset Maugham-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home